Therap Services is hiring an Industry Representative to support our leading-edge efforts to create and integrate technologies that perform automated acquisition, storage, and analysis of human biometric data such as heart and breathing rate, blood pressure and oxygenation, sleep and exercise metrics, and real-time detection of adverse health events such as falls.
Job responsibilities of the Industry Representative are to:
(1) Foster relationships with relevant product technology companies. Stay up to date with their plans and the time frame of their product availability
(2) Facilitate relationships with principal investigators at universities that are studying relevant technologies
(3) Attend online FDA briefings to remain current on product technologies that are pending regulatory approval
(4) Interface with the Therap Sales Team to discuss technologies on the horizon and get feedback on what Therap’s customers are asking for in this technology space
(5) Share information on a weekly basis with the Therap Research Associate who surveys relevant emerging technologies and the companies developing them
(6) Report progress to management on a weekly Zoom call